Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6...Elliiana Rose

This is Ellie...there is something totally special about this girl. We have had such a bond since the day she was born. She literally follows me around the house all day long and is definitely a little mama's girl. She has the sweetest personality of any little 20 month I know. She loves taking care of her baby sister and snuggling with her big brother. She loves when her big sister reads her books, too! She is hilarious and has a little bully streak. If anyone tries to mess with Selah, Sam, or Joy Ellie marches over to whoever and shows them what's up...we're not proud of the methods, lol, but totally love the way she takes it upon herself=)) She is a little leader and I am excited to see what she becomes... I used to say I only wanted 2 children, and I am so glad I didn't stop there and miss out on this little blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment