Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12...My Big Brother Rob


Another blessing of mine is my favorite big brother, Rob! He was always the coolest...we are complete opposites! He is a perfectionist. I am not. He is genius. I am average. He actually thinks before he speaks. I speak before I think. He is studious. I am spacey. He is serious. I am, well...not! His room was always super duper clean. Mine...super dooper messy. The chores all went to him because "Robby does a complete job" while "Barbie only does half jobs". Poor Guy. It's hard doing everything right. ;)
We (or should I say I) have so many great memories. I was always the annoying little sister who tagged along to be annoying or to meet his friends ;) He always had to stick up for me, his abnoxious little sister, and I remember this one time him getting in a fight with someone about me and then yelling at me later to "stop doing stupid things". I'll always remember that. Even though I was wrong and an idiot, he still stuck up for me just cause he loved me.
We had lots of late movie nights and he used to make me ziti and bring me home leftovers from his pizza place job=) When we were little we tried to dig a hole to hell so we could send a little water down! haha....We also attempted time machines, underground hotels, and fun science projects. He is awesome and I will always look up to him. He is graduating with his law degree this spring, so I better stay on his good side...just in case I need a good lawyer some day! He has a good wife who is loves and supports him (and all of his years of school!) and is always willing to help me with my crazy kids. And an absolutely beautiful daughter Brooke (who is just a few months younger than Selah) who is as smart as her Daddy. I am blessed with a sweet little niece like her.
Famous Quote from Rob? "Why do you always look at me? Look at Barbie sometimes"...See? He was always wanting me to get attention, too=) Best Big Brother around. <3 love you, Rob!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, some funny memories! That hole to hell was bound to work if we just kept at it!

    Thanks for the nice words though. The feeling is mutual. And you've always been worth sticking up for, even when you put your foot in your mouth.

    Love ya
    -Rob

    ReplyDelete