Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4...My Princess Selah

This is my beautiful 6 year old princess, Selah. She is the special little girl who made me a mommy on August 7, 2005 (a week late just so she could be born on her Daddy's birthday)!  I love her so much! She and I are very alike which makes us "clash" at times. She totally reminds me of me when I was little.
She loves art, and singing, and dancing, and has the biggest immagination I've ever seen! She is a fantastic big sister and "little mommy" to baby Joy. She says the most hilarious things and makes up the cutest songs I've ever heard. We recently sang our first "special" in church and I know that was the first of many!
She is a total Daddy's girl and would pick hanging out with him over me any day of the week! Except when she knows I am tired and she tells me she'll stay home to help with the "kids" lol....Many times she has said, "Mom, you go relax and take a bath and I'll watch the kids for you." And sometimes I let her and thank the Lord that I had a daughter first=)) I love her with all of my heart and cannot wait to see the great things the Lord will do in her life! She has such a sweet compassionate heart and I just could snuggle and talk with her all day.

2 comments:

  1. Aw. . . . she is a lovely little girl. I love her so much!! I can honestly say she is the sweetest kid I know!! Ready for some kleenex just thinking about her and how far away from me she is ;( We could totally hang out everyday. Gramma loves you Selah . . . . never change and always serve God with a big heart as you do now <3
    KS Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for children they make life so much sweeter!! Loretta

    ReplyDelete