Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1...Thankful for HIM!

    I have to start my 30 days of thankfulness with the thing I am the most thankful for, and that is my Savior, Jesus Christ. I cannot even imagine where I would be today without Him. The day I repented of my sin and asked Him to save me was the greatest day of my life. I still sin, but now I know that I am safe in Him, and no matter what I will be in Heaven with Him someday. 
    You can know Him too! If you have a Bible, start reading in the book of John. All of the answers are in His Word. He wants to save you. He wants to save everyone! He died for you. He rose for you. Believe Him. Accept Him. You will never be the same.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life"

No comments:

Post a Comment