Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 13..My (not so) little brother G

This is my awesome little brother Jared. AKA----> G! (this is because when Ruthie was little she could not say Jared and could just say "GG"...so he is now G.
He is awesome and I would say he is the most like me...although it would pain him to admit it! haha
He is definitely the "clown" of the family and the total mama's boy..which he would tell you! We have lots of fun memories (big bear...and NO RUTH! I will NOT tell you what it means!) We had a blast last summer when we went to Hershey Park together=) Can you say LOG RIDE!?
He is so much fun and I am so lucky to have a great little brother like him. He is at college in South Carolina and I hate that he is so far away! We skype every now and then, but he always ditches me when his girlfriend calls...can I blame him? ;)
I am totally looking forward to Thanksgiving this year when we can all be together! I can't wait for him to get married and have kids...I know he'll be a great dad, cause he sure is a great brother!=) Love you, G!

No comments:

Post a Comment