Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Update #4....almost 34 weeks!

We had a great appointment today!! For the first time I left feeling great! First we got weighed....not my favorite part!! And we are holding at 20 pounds for this pregnancy...better than 21, lol. Then we had our non-stress test....AND.....we passed!!! Yahoo! Baby looked fabulous....ok, not fabulous, but way better! Enough to pass! I am once again dehydrated, so her "variability" wasn't at its best. I really need to drink more.
Anyways, then we saw Dr. Kassis. I will be 34 weeks on Thursday and I am measuring 36cm...not that that really means much, but I'm not gonna lie, I would be thrilled if baby decided to come at 37 weeks! (3 more weeks!) My 24 protien test came back great (other than the dehydration), and guess what!? NO signs of preeclampsia!! My blood pressure was great and my Dr was happy. She did say we will "evict" baby at 39 weeks, so I will be holding my baby by June 17th!!
Then we had our biophysical profile ultrasound, and my breech baby has officially flipped into her birthing position! And we are praying she decides to stay there=) She looked great on the ultrasound, and everytime I see her little face I see Ellie....but then again, all of our kiddos look alike=) So, that's about it!
Also, we only have to go twice a week now since she is being a good little girl. So I am one happy mama! Now, I just want to meet her!! Just 3-5 more weeks!!!! It is getting so close!
Thanks again, friends, for your prayers!! They are obviously working!

2 comments:

  1. So HAPPY to hear such GOOD NEWS!!!! Thank you Lord!!! and still praying for a June 17th delivery!!! Love & miss you all!!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Praying for you both!!

    ReplyDelete