Tuesday, March 22, 2011

**New "Ministry Monday" Blog series...suggestions please!

Next week I will be starting a new blog feature called "Ministry Monday: An Interview with the Preacher's (or whatever ministry they are in) Wife" or something along those lines. Each week I will have an interview with a wife of someone in the ministry...this includes Pastor's wives, Youth Pastor's wives, Music Director's wives, etc.
.Anyways, I would like to know from you all....what kind of questions would you ask if you were the one interviewing? Is there anything you would like to know? I'd like some suggestions please!! Thanks! I'd love to hear your comments on this!

***Oh, and if you are a wife of someone in the ministry and would like to be "interviewed", let me know!! =)) Send me a message at barbielynnsmith@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. I would be interested to know what motivated them to their ministry. Also if they have a favorite scripture that encourages them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Amber! I'll add those to the list =))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other than praying what can the ladies in the church do to encourage the Pastor's wife & etc who spend so much time encouraging others?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete