Friday, March 25, 2011

"Evidence Not Seen" Book Review!


For my fellow lovers of reading, this is one of the books that I would 100% recommend. So far in my 26 year existence, lol, no book, other than God's Word, has spoken to my heart so much as this. This story is so very amazing and encouraging!! I laughed, I cried, and I walked away so very humbled at the thought of this woman's life and in awe of God's mercy and grace.
My perspective of life was completely changed after reading this amazing testimony. Here is the description from amazon.com...
"This is the true story of a young American missionary woman courage and triump of faith in the jungles of New Guinea and her four years in a notorious Japanese prison camp. Never to see her husband again, she was forced to sign a confession to a crime she did not commit and face the executioner's sword, only to be miraculously spared."
You will never be the same after reading this!! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment