Friday, February 25, 2011

My First Post....

Well, here goes nothing, my friends! I am officially a blogger....ew, I don't like the way that sounds. Who came up with that name anyway??
I have been thinking about starting one of these up for a while now, but never could really figure out what I wanted to say....then I realized that I have nothing special to say, but I could share my experiences to try to help and encourage others...not that I have that much experience yet, seeing that I am only 26, but I have lots of fun adventures that fill our life that maybe someone will enjoy=)
I am a stay at home mom. I am a wife. I am pregnant, yet again;). I am married to a Pastor, which makes my kids the infamous "bad PK's".  I homeschool my children. I am a daughter and a sister; I am a friend. So, from these hats that I wear, you will get my perspective, thoughts and opinions. I am looking forward to being able to write down my thoughts for whoever will read them. Enjoy<3

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! It is fun to share family adventures with other family and friends. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete