Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's been forever...

Wow! Has it really been that long since I have posted?! My last post was about what we were having...And now that little girl is almost 19 Months old! I enjoy reading old posts. It's fun to look back and see where I was and what I was doing.

Since my last post, nothing too crazy has happened. I do miss my ministry wife posts. I'd like to start them back up! One of these not so busy days.

Homeschooling has been going great this year! Our oldest is in 4th grade and loving the BJU press curriculum. #2 is in first grade. He likes it some days:) and#3 is doing pre k/k and doing a great job.  I am thankful I can teach my kids at home. Some days are insane and I'm googling "gold Christian schools", and other days are perfect.

Anyways- this is my random "trying to get back into blogging" post. And only because I have something on my mind for later. I just don't have the patience to write it out on a kindle!  See ya soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment