Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring is here!

I haven't posted in a long time! Everything is going wonderful. The kids are growing and are more of a blessing each day. Joyanna is already 9 months and she loves to walk. She still falls down a lot, but she can get a good 5-10 steps in before she does. She is just the sweetest little thing! Selah is almost done with 2nd grade and we are getting ready to order her curriculum for next year. I cannot believe how fast they are growing up. It makes me sad if I think about it....so I try not to think about it :P Ellie is adorable as always, still enjoying the "terrible 2's" to the fullest, haha. She is a sweetheart, but sadly, she is just like her momma! We will be starting school with Sam this year! I can't wait to see how he does. 
I am so excited that I got 4 matching school desks! I found a great deal on ebay and got them all for $130. I am so excited to get our classroom set up! The church is going well, and we are excited about all of the summer activities that will be going on. Life is good. God is good. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Barbie! God is definately Good all of the time <3
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete