Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, June 6th...Baby Update #6

Well, If you haven't noticed yet, I am postponing our "Ministry Monday" for a couple of weeks because.....I AM HAVING A BABY!!!! yahoo!
This morning I went for my amniocentesis this morning to see if baby's lungs were mature enough to be delivered. I was really nervous going in! Mainly because I have never had a big needle stuck in my stomach before. It wasn't bad at all though. I read to many horror stories before going in, which did not help matters!
Anyways, I got the call at noon on the dot that baby is READY!! So, tonight I am going in to be induced! Please pray that it all goes fast and possibly pitocin free!
I am so excited and so ready to meet my baby!! Thank you all for your prayers!
See ya soon, Barbara Joy!

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO . . . . EXCITED!!!!! Praying that all goes well. Love you and can't wait to here all the details :)
    Debbie (KS Gramma)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH how exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete